SAP Functional Consultants
- To scope/understand customers’ requirements to match both Applications and/or Solutions deliverables
- Provide production support, handle problem incidents and change requests until closure, troubleshoot and perform impact analysis, if required.
- Involved in the system development life cycle including application development, implementation and post implementation review.
- Assist in technical design, quality review and testing of program codes, conduct system integration testing and user acceptance testing and implementation roll-out.
- To provide Product and User training for Customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Working experience in IT industry is advantageous, however fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Experience and knowledge with database technologies including Microsoft SQL and Crystal Reports is preferable
- Advantageous to have CRM or ERP Software experience.
- Willing to learn to be customer focused with strong written and verbal skills.
- Good English is a requirement; additional Asian languages are a STRONG plus.
- Good attitude, reliable character with great interpersonal and communication skills to deal with people from various technical and business backgrounds at all levels.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excel spreadsheet knowledge – intermediate is CRITICAL. Knowledge tests will be conducted during the interview.
- Good problem solving skills.
Submit your resume to email@example.com. For more information, call us at +60 3 7955 3208.