- Responsible for providing technical consultation service.
- Responsible for providing on-site system / network / application / implementation, support, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for providing help desk support.
- Research, troubleshoot, and report all software bugs reported by customers.
- Provide problem resolution in support of product version releases
- Liaise with project manager to understand functional requirements.
- Responsible for application development and undertaking application modules unit testing activities and application supports.
- Provide support during implementation of software & systems
- Analyze changes and impacts on existing application modules
- Ensure projects meets quality requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in IT industry with emphasis on technical support required.
- Experience with database technologies including MSSQL and Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems / platform. (i.e. Windows Servers, XP, Vista, SQL Server) and networking environments.
- Knowledge of SQL Queries is a must.
- Understanding or have experience in either/or OOP, XML , Web Programming , EAI
- Advantageous to have CRM or ERP Software experience
- Strong drive and self-interest to learn Technical and Platform Technology
- Must have a strong customer focus with strong written and verbal skills.
- Good English is a requirement; additional Asian language is a very strong plus.
- Good attitude and reliable with good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with people from various technical and business backgrounds and at all levels.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team.
Submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call us at +60 3 7955 3208.