Having pioneered the SAP Business One work in Malaysia, we’ve encountered many customers who ask this question:
“Why should I choose SAP Business One?”
Well, listed here are the top 10 reasons (we’ve encountered) why people choose SAP Business One, and we hope that it would provide you a little more clarity.
- My current system seems to be limiting the way I want to expand my business.
- I am concerned with the level of the support that the vendor can provide for my current ERP system.
- I feel that it is risky to run my entire business on a locally developed software, and would like to have a global solution instead.
- I have different systems handling different parts of my business, and they don’t talk to one another.
- As a business owner, I find that the current system is not able to provide me the visibility that I need in order to make better decisions.
- The current system is just too old and unstable. I want a reliable ERP system that is easy to use, fast to implement and does not require a large IT team to support.
- My current accounting system does have good business processes that will prevent loopholes and fraud from happening.
- My business is about to expand, but the requirements are so substantial and specific that I need a solution that can handle them in an integrated manner.
- The experts of the system I am currently using have all left. Maintaining it is costing me a lot of money, time and resource.
- I would like to invest in an ERP software that will help me increase my revenue and manage my bottom line so that my profit margins can be enlarged.